Important COVID-19 Information:
We are excited to announce that as of June 21st, 2021, we have reopened our practice to our patients and their pet owners. We will continue to provide quality Veterinary care with AAHA standards.
Restrictions and Guidelines:
- Curbside is no longer mandatory, however, it is still an option if you prefer
- A mask will be required at all times, regardless of vaccination status.
- Only 2 owners will be allowed in the clinic with their pet.
- To ensure the safety of our clients as well as our staff, we will continue to practice social distancing.
- Food and Medication pick up will still be curbside, please call when you arrive.
Upon arriving for your pet’s appointment:
- Please call us at (224) 304-0668 before bringing your pet into the building so that we can go over a few COVID questions.
- Once you enter the building, we will screen your temperature, then seat you in an exam room.
- We ask that you remain in the exam room until a team member releases you to the receptionist area.
Full-Service Veterinary Care
at Our Animal Hospital in Zion, IL
We provide comprehensive veterinary care for every walk of life, including exotics. Our owner and president, Dr. Gray, has 20 years of experience serving Zion, Beach Park, Winthrop Harbor and surrounding communities. At our animal hospital, we’re committed to providing the best in medicine to pets and their owners. We’re happy to say we succeed in our pursuits by pairing advanced treatment with convenient, reasonably priced services.
Advanced Care at Our Animal Hospital
Our state-of-the-art facility and equipment provides modern veterinary treatment to better care for all kinds of four-legged friends. Pets sometimes suffer from medical conditions, such as gum disease or arthritis, in silence. To diagnose your pet ASAP, we utilize extensive in-house diagnostics, including digital X-rays, advanced blood analyzers, and ultrasonography. We take pride in pairing excellent veterinary care with reasonably priced services. Plus, we offer convenient walk-in hours for spur-of-the-moment concerns and illnesses.
Reasonably Priced Veterinary Care
To care for more pets in Zion, Beach Park and Winthrop Harbor communities, all our services are reasonably and competitively priced . We’re sensitive to how medical conditions can take pet owners by surprise, and we offer options to provide needed veterinary treatment. We truly care about pets and their families at Gray Animal Hospital. By providing reasonably priced services and experienced care with the latest in veterinarian technology, we’re able to share our love with our community. If your pet’s medical expenses are unexpected, please talk to one of our friendly team members about how we can help.
Accessible, Convenient Care
Other than providing reasonably priced veterinary care, we strive to make our services accessible and convenient. On Monday, feel free to walk into our animal hospital. Whether your pet is due for annual vaccinations or could use arthritic relief from our laser therapy services, we’re available. On Tuesday through Saturday, we work by appointment, but we’re still ready to go above and beyond for our patients. For times when at-home veterinary care is more fitting, we answer house calls as well. Please call us at (224) 304-0668 for more information about any of our services or to schedule a visit with us online.